Friday, May 14, 2010

My life, a diary in the making.

Why is it that everywhere you go people say they want a solution to the problems in their lives but they really don't. Please let me explain, just recently a political figure said that they wanted to make changes in the country about a subject matter that about 47% of the people were behind. (I am being very vague here to try and not be sidetracked by a person rather Iwant to look at the problem) anyway they made several statements about how they were going to do all that they could to make these changes and put a bunch of money out there in grants to try and help people come up with a solution to said problem. Follow me so far? Well I came up with an idea and needed to find out how to move my idea forward for consideration to possibly be the solution to the problem. So I contact said group of politicians and explained to them my idea and requested they help me to find someone to give my idea to, or help with possible studies into the possible solution. So I get a response back from them like this. Thanks for your concern on such matters and we are really glad that people in America are trying to help on (said problem), at this point we will keep your idea in mind. Thanks for your time. Well the problem is that I did not give them the idea I was requesting direction on what to do with it. They only had to tell me where to go, but no they are not really interested in a solution for their problems.

let me give you another example that is not politically related, well several years ago I was talking to someone that told me they were very discouraged that God had not stopped them from smoking. That they really wanted to and they would do anything to quit. So I took them to a place in the Bible that gives immediate help and victory over addictions. Explained it to them very simply and told them about my experience with said method. So several weeks later I see them and ask how they are doing. They said there was no change, I asked if they had been trying what I showed them and they said they did not at all.

Here is the problem that I have, why is it that we can not make up our mind for what we want in life? Whether we are talking to the whole country or we are talking to a friend. If we want to do something lets do it. If not surely don't say it for the sake of saying it. This type of behavior really makes a person look bad and especially for the kingdom of God. There is no power like the name of Jesus, for it is the Name above all names. be blessed my friends. be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment